MR. KWJ


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Chapter 3. Semester 1 Result Is Finally Out !!

Today is 21st of September 2011
And it is a very important day for me...
because my semester 1 result will be released by today !!

At the very early morning,
I ate a piece of Biscuit Tupai Emas(香饼) and a cup of milo as my breakfast~!!

Then,
I turned on my laptop and sign in into my facebook account~!!
After a few second...
some of my collegemates and secondary schoolmates keep on asking me what is my result!!

Walao!! ><
Nervous 99 already!! haha~!! XD

After that,
I straight away go check my final result through TARCollege Website~!!

DENG~!!
TARcollege website lag dao!! ==''
The website just keep on loading!!
I had been waited for quite a long time~!!
I waited from 10am++ to 12pm++ only can know what result I get!!

OH YEAH!!!!
I PASS all my subjects in this sem!!!!
wakaka!!

GOD BLESS!! Thank you so much!! haha~!!

My Sem 1 Result !! (SEE NOTHING ? haha~)
Hehe...
1. Introduction To Information Technology (Was thinking 'SHIT' !! Was hoping for an A)
2. English Language ('SHIT' also !!)
3. Hubungan Etnik   (Better than i expected !! haha~!!)
4. Introduction To Mass Communication (Thank God !! XD)
5. The Modern Electronic Media (Yaksi la you !!)

Really thank god,
that I pass all my subjects~!! haha XD
Although I feel a bit disappointed when I see my result...
But I'm still satisfied with my result~

P.S : This Semester Sure Put More Effort!!!
Must Study 99!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment