MR. KWJ


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Chapter 2. Johnny English Reborn !!

The 2nd day of Second Semester~
Only one lecture class for today!!
Sibeh FREE~!! haha~!!

My breakfast today~!! Dried Chilli Pan-Mee with Fried Fish Cakes~!!

Fancy Mee Corner is a restaurant that specialize in Pan Mee and Dumplings!!
And its Chinese name is '爱面子', which can be translated to 'Loving Noodle'~!!

Restaurant Fancy Mee Corner (爱面子板面水饺专卖店) 

The Menu !!
My Delicious Breakfast~!!
Dried Chilli Pan-Mee with Fried Fish Cakes~!!
And
Jasmine Green Tea~!!
Love jasmine tea so much~!!

Dried Chilli Pan-Mee with Fried Fish Cakes (干辣椒板面 '炸鱼饼') @ RM 5.30
Dried Chilli Pan-Mee with Fried Fish Cakes (干辣椒板面 '炸鱼饼') @ RM 5.30

&
Jasmine Green Tea @ RM 3.20
There are roughly twenty snacks to choose from at Fancy Mee Corner~!!
And I choose CuttleFish Ball for today~!! haha~!!

CuttleFish Ball
6.00pm already~!!
It's Dinner Time!! haha~!!
I went to Subway,Wangsa Maju for having my dinner with my housemates
before
watching 'Johnny English Reborn'
at TVG Wangsa Maju~!!


Cheery Tuesday with Tuna @ RM 7.50
After having my dinner,
it's Movie Time~!!
And we watched 'Johnny English Reborn'~!!
This movie quite DIM!! haha~!!
It make me keep on laughing~!!
Rowan Atkinson(Mr. Bean)
YOU MADE MY DAY~!! haha~!!


Johnny English Reborn !!

And I like one of the actress in 'Johnny english Reborn' so much~!!
Her name is Rosamund Pike~!! haha~!!
She is a beautiful and talented actress~!!


Rosamund Pike (Kate Summer)
Have a wonderful day with my housemate~!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment