MR. KWJ


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Chapter 5. Happy Chinese New Year !! Reunion Dinner n Shooting 'CRISIS'

# 1
Reunion Dinner

Wuhuu !!
Finally... It's Chinese New Year Now!!
Happy CNY to everyone !! :)

On Chinese New Year Eve, reunion dinner is a ' MUST ' !!

Have you had your reunion dinner?
I bet a handful of your guys should have already had yours right !!

And Yes, I had mine last sunday, the 22th of January 2012 !!
It was big crowd !! We had 4 table in total !! haha~


My Outfit on CNY Eve !!
Simple n Comfortable !!  :)

# 2
Self-Shooting ' CRISIS '

After finish having reunion dinner...
It's Time For Self-Shooting !!!! 
wakaka !! :P

And there goes, Cam-whoring photos !! :)

We are One BIG Family !! :)

This one more clear !! keke !!

Selca with my lovely cousin !! :)

With Isabelle, the little baby !! :D

Selca Again !!

Selca with my dearest Mommy n Sisters !! :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !!
Have loads of fun, may you get a lots of Ang Pow , win lots of  Money !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment